Clark’s Family Chiropractic in La Porte, Indiana provides a range of therapies and services for various patients. Some of our specialties include pediatric and pregnancy Chiropractic care. We also treat men and families in our facility.
Chiropractic care is beneficial for women who are interested in improving their bodies’ ability during pregnancy. The stress of a pregnant woman depends on the structure of her body and her pre-pregnancy spinal health. Chiropractic care can largely help relieve this stress. It keeps the alignment of your spine which creates an interference-free zone for the baby in your womb.
- Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Pregnant Women
- Relieves Back Pain
- Improves Posture
- Reduces Round Ligament Pain
- Decreases Sciatica
- Maintains a Healthier Pregnancy
- Keeps the Baby in Optimal Position
- Eliminates Headaches
- Relieves Nausea and Vomiting
- Reduces Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Dismisses Hip Pain
- Reduces Labor and Delivery Time
- Lowers Percentage of Pre-Term Labor
- Decreases Symphysis Pubis Pain
- Eliminates Carpal Tunnel Signs
- Reduces the Chance of Bell’s Palsy
- Lowers the Possibility of C-Section
- Decreases Dystocia (Difficult Birth)
- Gets Rid of Heartburn
- Enhances the Baby’s Health
- Decreases the Chance of Preeclampsia
- Maintains Normal Blood Pressure
- Discussion of Diet and Nutrition
- Absence of Feet and Leg Pain/Swelling
Chiropractic care does not end after you give birth, soon you’ll be trading in those pregnancy discomforts for upper back pain, neck stiffness, breast tenderness, headaches, and insomnia after your little one arrives. Weekly Chiropractic appointments not only help you physically, but it can also help you with your mood swings and hormones.
This is a specific chiropractic analysis and diversified adjustment. The purpose of this technique is to reduce the effects of sacral subluxation or sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Checking the sacral alignment as well as the round ligament integrity on each visit will improve the function of your body and allow for a smooth and productive pregnancy.
The founder of this technique is Dr. Larry Webster of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. He discovered this adjustment as a safe means to restore the proper pelvic and function in pregnant women. Our very own Dr. Sandee Clark is the only La Porte County Webster Certified Chiropractor that provides this safe and gentle technique.