Focusing on Your Family's Overall Well-Being
Experience a safer and more effective healing at Clark’s Family Chiropractic. We have been in practice since 2000 but opened up an office in La Porte, Indiana in 2013. We are a premier Chiropractic care facility based in La Porte, Indiana. Our specialties in Chiropractic and massage services are:
- Children With Special Needs
- Family Care
- Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Pregnancy Massage
Meet the Doctor
Dr. Sandee Clark, D.C., CACCP and her husband Brad Clark are the founders of this facility. When she was an undergraduate nursing student, she needed a part-time job to help pay for her tuition. She started working at a Chiropractor’s office in her neighborhood where she received weekly adjustments for her lower back and headache complaints. It wasn’t long before she started feeling better and realized how this type of care was helping so many patients.
She knew she wanted to be in the health field and suddenly, her interest in nursing faded and her career path changed to Chiropractic. Dr. Clark enrolled at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. Palmer is the fountainhead of Chiropractic; this is where the first adjustment was performed and where the very first school of Chiropractic was built in 1897.
This history made her more excited to study in the institution of discoverers of Chiropractic itself. This type of care continues to be part of her family’s life; in fact, she was under chiropractic care through all of her pregnancies. All her children also received their first adjustment within their first two weeks of life.
You will find Dr. Clark to be different from other Chiropractors you’ll meet. She spends her time working with her patients to figure out why they have pain and why it keeps coming back. Dr. Clark has completed 200 hours of post-graduate training in the area of family wellness, including specialty studies and clinical competence for infants, children and the care in pregnancy, she is also Webster Certified for pregnant woman and the only primarily based Pediatric, Kids with Special Needs, and Pregnancy Chiropractor in Michigan City and La Porte, Indiana.
Dr. Sandee Clark’s Credentials
- Doctorate - Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa
- Certified by the Academy Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics
- Certified in Webster Technique
- Certified in Prenatal, Pregnancy and Postnatal Education
- Board Certified - National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I, II, III, IV
- Board Certified - Indiana Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified - Physical Therapy
- Member of Michigan City Chamber of Commerce
- Member of La Porte Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
Currently, she’s continuing her education and attending many educational classes and seminars. This is her way to ensure that her patients are receiving the most comprehensive and advanced chiropractic care available today.